Monday, August 20, 2007

summer of bells

my head hurts, i hear ringing...

glory, just like totally the funnest weekend of the year has past by, kind of a bummer but i'll be doing ren fest this year so i'll see a bunch of those folks soon again. my best buddy Ed is getting married next weekend, so thats cool, i've been to three weddings in the past 9 days, yikes. allthough i've heard no bells to my recollection, there was a rather loud cricket at stephan and jolienes' though...

know whats weird? my hours this summer are 12-6 so every day i walk to and from work hearing the nieghborhood church bell songs. i know its just a recording, but i like to pretend there are real bells in the tower. i'd sure like to bong me some big brass bells someday, just be like- bong bong bong bong...

No comments: